Banners are a widely used marketing tool since traditional marketing came into existence. You can see many of them on the roadside and at events. For the hospitality industry, banners play an essential role to promote the brand. Whether you want to announce a grand opening ceremony of your hotel or declare some hot deals and discounts at a budget that doesn’t hurt your pocket, then give a try to Hospitality Banners.
If you run a small hospitality business, you will find banner advertising helpful to drive more customers. Commercial Hospitality Signage is another way to promote the business widely, and all you need to print your message that you want to convey to your customer.
Sign Bliss Recommends For Best Results:
- Photoshop: Flatten layers and save as TIF or JPG. 150 dpi at final size recommended.
- Illustrator: Flatten layers, convert text to outlines, flatten transparencies and save as EPS or PDF.
- Please create art using CMYK color. Using RGB may cause a shift in color when printed.
- Keep in mind when setting up banners to keep any live area (usually text and logos) at least 2″ from the edges. 1″ is the bare minimum. This will ensure that the text and logos will not be sewn into when the banner is hemmed.
- Vector-based file (.PS, .EPS, or .PDF - Recommended)
- Vector-based Adobe Illustrated files (.AI) with the PDF compatible option enabled
- Raster files (.PNG) with transparent background
- Files designed in CMYK format
- If you have a .PSD, please convert to .PDF before uploading
Other Accepted File Formats:
- .JPG, .TIF, .GIF, .BMP, .DOCX/.DOC (Word), .PUB, .XPS
- Must be less than 350 MB in size.
Here are your steps:
- Use our price calculator to select your cost banner specs.
- Standard or Custom Sizes
- Grommet Yes or No
"Grommets are round, silver nickel and will place on each corner of your sign. A grommet is an eyelet place in a hole to protect or insulate a rope or cable passed through it or to prevent the sheet or panel form being torn".
- Pole Pockets Yes or No
"This option will add extra material to your banner, by looping material and stitching it together. As a result, this will create a slot of a pole or rod. Standard pole pockets are 3" in diameter, but other sizes are available by request.
- Design Sevices Yes or No
"We offer design service for an extra charge. Call us today or request price quote and mention that you need professional design services".
- 9.5oz Block Out Fabric Yes or No
"Our block out fabric is 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton. Perfect to stop flash and glare".
- Quantity: 1 to 1,000
- Ship Estimate: Enter your postal code and pick overnight, 2-day express or save money with standard shipping. Business 2 to 7 days shipping.
Turnaround time is the amount of time (number of business days) required to produce and package your order. Your order will be produced and turned around 1-2 business days upon your order being placed. The day your order is received is not counted. In addition, weekends and holidays are not counted as business days.
Shipping time is the number of BUSINESS days in transit by FedEx, after the package has been picked from our production facility. The day that the package is picked up from our facility is not counted in the number of days.
The sum of Turnaround time and shipping time (in business days) is the total amount of time it will take for your order to arrive. Please plan accordingly.
Why use banners for Hospitality industries?
When you are into a business that needs constant attention to get leads and sales, you have to take care of your marketing strategy. Online marketing is indeed one of the best ways to market, but it needs considerable funds to be invested too. Running an ad online via radio, television, and website needs to be done on a continuous basis, and you have to pay for every ad you run. Still, when you print a banner and hang it on, it will drive the viewer's attention for a longer time.
Hospitality & Hotel Banners can be used as long as you want, and it's kind of a one-time investment. When you choose suitable material and quality
products for Hospitality Banner Printing, you can expect the banners to last for a long time. Here
are some of the reasons why using banners for your hospitality business will be beneficial for you:
- Banners are easy to instal and remove.
- They cover a large audience and enhance visibility.
- Banners are durable and cost-effective.
- You can customise your messages and also get your design printed on the banners.
- They are weather friendly and don’t fade away in a while.
Why choose Signbliss as your Hospitality Custom Banner Printing partner?
Signbliss is a printing company that deals with online banner and signage printing. We at Signbliss have several experts who understand the customer’s exact requirement and deliver bliss in the form of banner solutions. Our team has expertise in choosing suitable material to design the best in industry Hospitality & Hotel Banner.
We deal with both standard and custom size banners.
We charge minimal, and our charges are comparatively pocket-friendly compared to other printing solutions. We print the banners in weather-friendly material so that they won’t fade away. Our printing solutions are durable, and we are flexible in printing your required designs too!
Own your custom Hospitality and Hotel banners now!
Need a banner design that will reflect your brand name? Please choose from our hundreds of options and templates and add your details. You can also upload your design file today on our website and receive your favorite banner soon! Reach out to us or use our price calculator to get your selected cost banner specs.
A. It takes absolutely no time when you want to place your order with us. Click here to order now! You can also upload your
favourite design, and we will deliver the print to your place. It hardly takes seconds to provide your details like
logo, location, and any special offers.
A. We count turnaround time on the number of business days. We usually deliver the order in 1 to 2 business days from the
day you placed your order. Please note, weekends and holidays are not counted under business days.